PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, March 7, 2016

A QUICK CARD TO SHARE

This is going to be a quick share as I just discovered that the challenge will be over in 3 hours and I will be on my way to Bible Study before that.  I created this card to cheer up the mother of a friend from one of my groups who has been having some struggles.

The card was created using this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #226.



and the message inside - 


I hope that this will bring her a bit of cheer and that you have enjoyed viewing my creation!


2 comments:

  1. Pretty floral card! Move that sparkly dress! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the background paper and that sparkly dress is beautiful! I'm sure it will cheer your friend's mother up! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete