PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, September 4, 2015

ANOTHER FROM THE WEDDING BOOK!

Here is one of the pages I have not yet shared that was part of the wedding album I created.

I used the layout sketch for the September 1 Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge.

Here is the sketch-



And my page-


I was so happy to get to use the filmstrip.  I've had a few in my stash for awhile and this one just said wedding all over it!  I thought the wedding ring quilt pattern worked well for it too!


So please don't forget to stop over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles and check out our layout sketch, card sketch and Scripture inspiration challenges which are running now for the month of September.  The Design Team have created some really great samples to inspire you.

We also will be holding a fun crop on Saturday 9/19 with a challenge from each Design Team Member.  There will be RAKs on some of the blogs plus for each challenge completed you will get an entry into the drawing for the Grand Prize.

I love knowing you stopped by so please do leave a comment letting me know what you thought of my creation!






1 comment: