PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, July 25, 2015

BUILDING SANDCASTLES!

I have another fun layout to share with you today from one of our beach trips back in 1996.  This is my sample page for challenge UUS20 that I am hosting over at Soul Scrappers.  It is for using up our scraps - and this month we are using diecuts.  I was so excited to get to use these particular diecuts as I received them in a swap I participated in at a Yahoo Group that I was in called KroppinKids.  

Here is the layout - 



and here is a close-up of the super cute diecuts - 


and some other fun close-ups 

 
this cute little guy is now 22!  It's my eldest son Robert...

Here we are relaxing when Robert tells us it's time to build a sand castle.

and HERE is our castle!

And, the papers are also from the fun Echo Park collection "SPLASH"!


I hope that you have enjoyed this blast from the past and will pull out some diecuts of your own and join in my challenge.





2 comments:

  1. Cute page!! Love the little boy embellishment with the tube!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bling and the paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete