PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, November 1, 2014

WELCOME TO NOVEMBER

Happy November to you all!  It's a great time of year to count our blessing as well as to work on some new challenges that are being presented over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles and Colorful Creations.

At Scrapping Everyday Miracles there are 2 sketch challenges as well as a theme challenge. 

Here is the layout sketch:

 

Here is the card sketch:

4   NOVEMBER CARD ... no longer available


And here is our theme:

Song of Songs 2:4                       New International Version (NIV)
Let him lead me to the banquet hall,
and let his banner over me be love.


 
The DT has created samples of everything for you...
 
Here is mine for the card:
 
 
I made it for a friend of mine from church that is facing surgery soon as well as having some other difficulties with sick close family members.  I am also going to enter this card in Word Art Wednesday Challenge #156.
 
Over on Colorful Creations it is a sketch/mood board combo.
 
The Sketch:
The Mood board:
 
As I am on Team B I have not yet created with that as I will be working with the next sketch and Mood Board on the 15th.  But I may decide to play along anyway ... why don't you do the same?
 
I hope that you have enjoyed checking out all the new challenges and will now go and play some of them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment