PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, November 1, 2014

MORE FROM THE LAST HURRAH!

My layout today is from the last photos I took as I left Cape Henlopen for the last time this summer. I created it using The Memory Nest Make It Monday #27 sketch.

The Sketch:

 

I chose to rotate the sketch 1/4 turn clockwise.
 
And My Layout:
 
 
 
I just realized that as I was looking at the sketch online I did not see the tiny line about the twist of adding a stitched element.  I think I can enter it without the twist but maybe I will do a bit of stitching when I get home...of course, I am still computer-less and posting here at the library.
 
Hope that you have enjoyed this peaceful photo from my last trip to Cape Henlopen. 
 
I will have other layouts from that day and other trips there coming soon...at least that is the plan!  LOL.  I also have photos from my trip to Ohio to scrap.  So many photos so little time!

1 comment:

  1. Paula, this is an absolutely lovely layout! LOVE how you rotated the sketch. The softness in your product choice is perfect with that great picture. Thank you for playing along with us at tMN!!

    ReplyDelete