PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TIME FOR LAYOUTS

Here are a few recent layouts - 

The first was done for the LIFT16 challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  This was the layout being lifted - 


and here is my layout - 



I also entered this layout in Pat's One Little Word challenge over at Sketches4all for using the word Sunshine.

Next I chose the August 15th sketch from Stuck?!Sketches and some other photos from our trip to Rehoboth.  

Here is the sketch:



and my layout:




Hopefully I will get a bit more done tonight.  But for now I will say thanks so much for stopping by...all comments greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Fab page Paula, loving the vibrant colours! So glad you linked up at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background paper, it really makes everything pop. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos and lovely page! thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete