PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, August 7, 2014

SO MUCH MISSING TIME..........

On June 16th my PC crashed and I have not had any way to upload anything since.  I have so many wonderful things to share and hopefully can get started getting some of them to you today.

I will start with today and work my way backwards...if that makes any sense to you...

Here are 2 layouts I completed today for CSI (Colors, Stories, Inspiration) Case File #133


THE SCHEME: USE ALL 5 COLORS
  • Tickled Pink - hot pink, taken from the sign - 231.85.156
  • Orange You Happie? - bright orange - 245.164.82
  • On Cloud 9 - white, taken from the background - 255.255.255
  • Walking on Air - light gray, taken from the tree - 211.211.211
  • Don't be Sad - dark gray, taken from her hair - 92.92.92
EVIDENCE: CHOOSE AT LEAST 2 CLUES

  • suspend something
  • polka dots
  • ribbons
  • clothespins
  • dog/other animal
  • flowers
  • flair pins
  • ruffles
  • paint/watercolor
  • banner
  • tree
  • tie something

  • TESTIMONY: CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 CLUE
    • Topic: Document a chore you enjoy.
    • Prompt Idea: Choose a prompt from Sunday Scribblings.
    • Presentation: Hang your journaling on a string or as part of a banner
    • Writing Format: Write your journaling as a how-to list
    • Inspiration Words: delight, simple, oh -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title.
    Layout #1 - I used all 5 colors.  My Evidence included polka dots, ribbons, butterflies (dog/other animal), flower, paint, (tree - in photo - not sure if that counts). My Testimony used the Prompt Idea #396 Flight from Sunday Scribblings.

    This layout uses July Sketch #1 from Let's Get Sketchy. (which of course I thought was August week #1 - this not having a PC is really messing with me!)




    No comments:

    Post a Comment