PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, March 1, 2014

WECOME MARCH!

So welcome to March!  

Did it come in like a lion or a lamb where you live?  

No matter what the weather, it's always a good time for creating.  And that is what I have been busy doing for you so that I can present this month's challenges from Colorful Creations and Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

For the first challenge this month at Colorful Creations you are challenged to create a layout inspired by this photograph and the word Luck or Lucky.  



The challenge begins today, March 1st and will run until March 14th at 11:45 pm CST.

Here is my take on the challenge:



This is my younger son Thomas just after opening his most wanted Christmas present - a Les Paul style guitar.  What I took as inspiration from the photo is all the circles, I embossed gold stars at the bottom to represent the gold bowls on the table.  All the corners have something in them except the left lower corner.  I also was inspired by the colors blue and brown.

Over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles there is a card sketch, a layout sketch and a theme.  

The theme is 'Laughter is The Best Medicine' and the Bible Verse Inspiration is Psalm 126:2 "Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”

Here is the card sketch:



Here is the layout sketch:



These challenges run until 3/26/14.

Here is a card I did using the theme and the card sketch:





Be sure to visit both sites and to take the challenge and create something to share with us.

I hope you have enjoyed my creations!
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment