PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, March 31, 2014

LONGING FOR SUMMER!

Even though spring is finally here it seems like winter is still trying to keep a hold of us with still chilly temperatures and lots of wind.  I am hoping that we are finally done with the snow. So, I am longing for summer...how about you? 

I decided to work with a pretty flower photo and a few butterflies that I took last summer.  The sketch challenge over at Sketches4all included the plus of using green.

Here is the sketch:


And here is what I did with it:


I am also going to enter this in the Scrap Our Stash Stash-a-Thon #9 Streamers which calls for using ribbon.  The white pleated strip is white satin ribbon.  

I hope that you have enjoyed this little part of last summer while we enjoy spring and long for summer 2014.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! the greens are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Paula and wonderful job using all of the different greens! The ribbon is a nice accent to your page! Thank you for linking up another entry into the Stash A Thon!

    ReplyDelete