PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, April 15, 2012

COME PLAY TIC TAC TOE WITH ME!

My new challenge at Colorful Creations is a little game of Tic Tac Toe where everyone is a winner.  All you have to do is to choose a row - horizontal, vertical or diagonal and prepare a layout using those 3 features.  Easy Peasey right?  Here is the board:
I chose the diagonal row starting in the upper left corner.  Here is my sample:

I hope you will head over to Colorful Creations and enter my challenge as well as that of our other wonderful creative Design Team.  Don't forget...there are prizes involved!  Have fun!


 

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo very pretty and I will def go check out the challenge ... looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab job! If you haven't been to Made Especially 4 You today..hop on over ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi paula! thanks for dropping by my blog during the teacher's appreciation hop! :) i'm YOUR newest follower now! LOL. great layout too!

    ReplyDelete